A beautiful print inspired by the Tekapo Stars at night.
The Front Zip Duvet Woolbabe with sleeves is Woolbabe's toastiest sleeping bag, much loved for being so easy to use and so cozy. Everything our customers love about our mega popular duvet front zip Woolbabe but with cozy sleeves.
They are ideal for bedrooms under 20 degrees, though they can be used in rooms 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for for cooler homes and the colder months of the year.
Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin. The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive Woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric. The sleeves have been updated to a nice raglan style allowing more freedom of movement for your little one. The sleeves are filled with 100% merino wool although they are a little lighter compared to the body of the bag, again to allow for more movement.
Compliant with AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Safety standard for for labeling)
- Sleep Coach recommended
- Our most popular sleeping bag with sleeves
- Sleeve cuff extends wear
- The warmest of our Woolbabes
- Organic cotton lining is ideal for sensitive skin
- Safe sleep to give you real peace of mind with no loose bedding
- No need for any additional blankets that can be kicked off
- Can be used in rooms 14-22°C/57-71°F
- Quick and easy to use front-zip.
- Zero waste, reusable cloth bag packaging
- Comes with a free room thermometer & clothing guide
||From approx 8kg|
From approx 12kg and fitting size 2 clothing